News What is Small Business Saturday?
It’s an annual shopping tradition dedicated to supporting small businesses and celebrating communities across the country. Founded by American Express in 2010, Small Business Saturday is celebrated every year on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.
Here are a few reasons why it’s a great idea to shop on Small Business Saturday:
1. You’ll help create jobs in the community.
2. Your tax dollars stay local.
3. Small businesses give back to the neighborhood.
4. Shopping at one local business helps other local businesses.
5. Small businesses offer more unique products.
6. It helps keep communities diverse.
Consider participating in Small Business Saturday this year. It’s a great way to get to become better acquainted with your neighborhood and support the community!
SKT News Related NewsVisit Newsroom
COVID-19 July 30 UpdateView Article
UPDATED! Financial Hardship Due to COVID-19? Get H...View Article
Free Wi-Fi Hotspot Drive-Up Locations for Students...View Article
Labor Day and Beyond – Celebrating Atlanta, Kan.View Article
Burden and SKT – Early Histories in Three PartsView Article
Top Seven Mobile Payment OptionsView Article