Browse the SKT Help Center for all your Internet, TV, phone, or security questions and needs.
SKT TV How do I download SKT TV on a Roku streaming device?
If you already have the SKT TV app on your Roku streaming device as of December 6, 2019, you will need to remove it.
- Go to the SKT TV app on your device but do not open it.
- Click on the * on your remote.
- Select “Remove Channel.”
To add the updated version of the SKT TV app:
- Go to Roku.com from a computer, tablet, or phone.
- Navigate to “Sign In.”
- Log in using your Roku credentials or create an account if you do not already have one.
- Navigate to your account by selecting “Welcome [NAME]” within the top navigation bar.
- Select “My Account” from the dropdown.
- Within the “My Account” page, under the “Manage Account” section, select “add channel with code.”
- Enter the private channel name MKKPGLR in the open text field box provided.
- A legal prompt will come up. Select “OK.”
After the steps above are completed, from your Roku streaming device:
- Navigate to “Settings” on the left side menu.
- Navigate to “System” within the “Settings” menu.
- Navigate to “System update” within the “System” menu.
- Select “Check Now.”