Browse the SKT Help Center for all your Internet, TV, phone, or security questions and needs.
Internet What is your social media policy?
In accordance with social networking policies, all users of the SKT social media pages must be in compliance with the following Terms and Conditions which prohibit inappropriate comments.
For the purpose of users posting on our pages, we define inappropriate use as something that falls into one of the following categories:
- Libels or defames
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of any other person including (without limitation) infringing any person’s copyright or trademark
- Infringes on the privacy of SKT, an individual or another user
- Threatens the safety of a minor
- Advocates illegal activity
- Advertises or solicits funds or is a solicitation for or offer to supply goods or services
Any comment that falls under any of the above categories will be deleted. SKT’s Facebook Administrator will send any user a private message stating why their comment or post was deleted. Check your Other Folder for such messages.
If a second inappropriate comment appears from the same user, their account will be blocked from making any future comments or posts.