Contests Telephone Directory Cover Photo Contest
- Date: Ends Monday, September 19, 2022
Submit your photos for the 2023 Southeast Kansas Telephone Directory Cover Photo Contest by noon on Monday, September 17!
- Photographer must be an SKT customer with a service address in a community represented in the directory: Atlanta, Beaumont, Burden, Cambridge, Dexter, Elk Falls, Grenola, Latham, Longton, Piedmont, Reece or Rosalia.
- The photographer’s primary address should be at the service address or, if submitted by a business customer, the photo must be taken by a current owner or employee of the business.
- Photo(s) must be taken in or around one of the towns previously listed.
- Must be able to submit a high-resolution digital version of the image or a high-quality print image that can be scanned at high-resolution. SKT reserves the right to disqualify an image if it does not meet print quality standards.
- Submit up to three images by noon on Monday, September 19, 2022. Photo files may be submitted:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Prints may be mailed to SKT Directory Cover Photo Contest, PO Box 800, Clearwater, KS 67026
- In Person: Photos may be dropped off at our office at 112 S. Lee in Clearwater during normal business hours.
- Online: You may submit photos via the form at the bottom of this page.
- Include the photographer’s name, address, email address, telephone number, and a brief description of the photo(s). Prints will be returned, if requested.
- SKT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant and/or submission.
- First Place: $100 and the photo will be on the front cover of about 1,500 telephone directories.
- Second Place: $50
- Third Place: $25
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can enter the Telephone Directory Cover Photo Contests?
Southeast Kansas Directory: SKT Internet, Phone, Security, or Smart Home customers who live in the Atlanta, Beaumont, Burden, Cambridge, Dexter, Elk Falls, Grenola, Latham, Longton, Piedmont, Reece, or Rosalia areas are eligible to enter the photo contest.
Clearwater/Viola Directory: SKT Internet, Phone, Security, or Smart Home customers who live in the Clearwater or Viola areas are eligible to enter the photo contest.
SKT Phone customers in Cedar Vale, Howard, Leon, Moline, and Severy do not receive their directories from SKT – another company is required to publish their directories.
May I send in photos taken anywhere?
No. In order to reflect the landmarks and lifestyle of the people who receive the directory, we can only accept photos that have been taken in the areas listed above. We limit the entries to these areas because only SKT Phone customers who live in these areas will actually receive an SKT phone directory with the winning photo on the cover.
What if I own property or live in one of these areas, but I am not an SKT Customer?
You are not eligible to enter the photo contest unless you are an SKT customer.
What if I rent property in one of these areas and am an SKT customer?
You are eligible to enter the photo contest.
How do I opt out of receiving the print telephone directory?
If you do not wish to receive a copy of your local telephone directory, visit yellowpagesoptout.com to submit your request. If you selected to opt out of a directory and your selection is made within 6-12 weeks of the directory’s publication date you may still receive the next edition. Should this happen, your request will be processed before the next publication date and you will no longer receive the directory.
How do I update my listing in the directory?
Call 888.758.8976 or send us a message.